Canada's First Primary Cancer Clinic.
Opening April 1, 2019. We are now accepting appointment requests.
We often get asked, who should come to Canadian Cancer Care? Here’s a short list of what we offer.
1) If you think you have cancer, and want an assessment and workup.
2) If you’ve completed cancer treatment and would like cancer-specific follow-up and surveillance of your cancer.
3) If you have long-term side effects from treatment and want help managing them.
4) If you require palliative or end-of-life care.
5) If you require non-cancer family medicine care.
Click here to make an appointment, or call 780-306-5656.