Family medicine starting November 2, 2020!
- New patients and walk-ins welcome.
- Booking appointments starting September 2020.
- Watch the Canadian Cancer Care or the Edmonton Comprehensive Care & Family Medicine website, or call 780-306-5656 – for more information.
Dr. Brock Debenham is a radiation oncologist. He completed his residency training at the University of Alberta, and fellowship at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York City. He is the past-president of the Section of Radiation Oncology for the Alberta Medical Association.
Dr. Debenham is currently seeing the following patients at Canadian Cancer Care:
- Workup of suspected cancer cases or abnormal findings.
- Post-cancer treatment surveillance and follow up.
- Long-term cancer treatment side effect management.
- Cancer screening.
Dr. Emil Nath, BHSC,MD, FRCPC
Thyroid Cancer Surveillance Clinic & General Internal Medicine
Dr. Vandana Singh is a specialist in oral medicine. She provides care for the following:
- orofacial, myofascial, neuropathic pain
- management of oral mucosal lesions, including pre-cancerous and cancer conditions
- other related matters
Dr. Peter McArthur specializes in otolaryngology (ENT).
McArthur studied medicine then otolaryngology at the University of Alberta. Early in his career, he practiced head and neck surgery in the Middle East for 25 years. Following, McArthur practiced general otolaryngology in the United States for five years, and then he spent seven years in Yellowknife, NWT.
Dr. McArthur is a fellow of the American college of surgeons, a member of the American Head and Neck Society, a visiting professor in Pakistan, England and Queens University in Northern Ireland. While in Yellowknife, he served as representative of Northwest Territories to CMA and as president of medical staff at Stanton Territorial Hospital. He has published numerous articles in otolaryngology literature.
Dr. Harris Chou, MD, MSc, FRCPC
General Internal Medicine
Dr. Jessica Clark, MD, MSc, FRCSC